I had an opportunity to do this beautiful hike with my kiddos for work on Friday and it was so beautiful! It was a rainforest, very lush and green, it was so serene and peaceful! There was a gorgeous waterfall at the end of the hike too! It was a pretty neat day!
4 comments:
So beautiful!!! I bet you are sure gonna miss that when your back on the mainland :0(
I think I remember that trail.... is that the one with the cliff jumping? I think that's one of the first hikes I did with roomies when I was first out there. Lucky you!! You took some great shots!! Mahalo sista!!
This is a really beautiful hike huh? Thanks for the post, you have inspired me to want to go on a family hike soon! =)
Darcy! Hi! You probably don't remember me, (Aimee Crippen) from your stake you grew up in, girls camps...Anyway, yeah, I basically blog stalked you because I can't believe you are in HAWAII!!! I went to BYU H too and I miss it SO MUCH! Especially since i just finished my 3rd winter in Canada. Yuck. Anyway, enjoy the green for me (for a few more weeks anyway!) By the way, do you know taylor and bethany burnham? They are from Edmonton, where I live now...
Post a Comment