Thursday, March 11, 2010

Since Saturday I have been so glad to have my Evs back! Its been a week since he interviewed for Grad school and each day I get more anxious and anxious to find out if he was accepted. (they really should have just told him that he was accepted right after the interview because really hes that amazing and they shouldn't even need a week to think about it) He was suppose to hear back in a week or so from when he interviewed, so that week mark was yesterday. So.. today is Thursday and I am still waiting and so is he...PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE right?? I suppose.

1 comment:

Rebecca Waldron said...

It's so hard to wait around while others decide your future for you, but sometimes that's the way it goes. I'm certain that it is in the Lord's hands and everything will go smoothly. You're in our prayers! Let's play this weekend to help keep your mind off things! Castles?