Dear Evan,
Congratulations! You have been accepted into the Master of Science in Athletic Training program at California Baptist University.It was a pleasure getting to know you a little in the interview. We hope to continue to get to know you better and see you reach your potential in becoming an Athletic Trainer.
Today was an exciting day! We finally found out what will be doing and where we will spending the next two years of our life. Let me tell you, it is such a relief; a weight has been lifted. We have been very blessed to have this opportunity and are thankful for all the prayers and angels rooting for us! I have much gratitude in my heart that cannot be fully expressed into words, but we are super excited!
Evs says," I am HAPPY! I want ice cream!"
Now were off to celebrate with some shaved ice (for me) and ice cream for Evs at Angels!
10 comments:
YAY!!! That is sooo exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys. I totally know that feeling of relief when you find out something you've been waiting to hear back about, like you've been holding your breath and you can finally let it out. Lol. Love you guys, and we should go play when you get out here!
Congratualations guys!!! Thats awesome!!! Very excited for you!!
Yay!! We are so happy for you both. This means we will be closer to each other now, and we can SEE you guys! Wahooo. Go Evan you are awesome, even if you hook me up with a job and ditch me!! I will get over it one day! :) Miss you guys!!
YAY! Congratulations guys! WE are very excited for you and have to admit that we are equally excited for us {you'll be so much closer, so we can play!}
is icecream GLUTEN FREE?! :P We are so happy to have you guys back down here! :)
YAY!!!! Congrats! I hope we can get together sometime when u get back! happy dance!!!
soooo excited for you both!
That is so cool! Good to hear! Your mom is probably so happy to have you close again!
woohoo!!!!
YAY! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats.
Post a Comment