This Easter we spent with our dear friends, the Waldrons and the Bradshaws. We had a brunch that consisted of quiche (vegetarian and non-vegetarian), pancakes, bacon, banana bread, apple juice, and candy. We enjoyed our Easter Sunday and watched General Conference. It was such an uplifting day! I am glad that we had the chance to spend it with our buddies aka our Laie family. We enjoyed good laughs, good food, poking people when they dozed off, dying eggs and FARKLE time (seriously the best game).
Evy Stubbs
Easter is a special time of year, but I am sure glad that its not the only time I reflect upon the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. He is Risen! He is Risen! Oh how thankful I am for this knowledge that we too can live again because He Lives. I know that Christ lives. I know that God , our Eternal Father, is a merciful being, He allowed his only Begotten, Jesus Christ to suffer all that he did so that we, all of Gods children, could return back to our Heavenly Home. God loved us so He sent His Son. I believe this with all my heart. He Lives and we will too because on that third day He rose again.
1 comment:
You are so great darc! :) Miss you!
Post a Comment