Friday, April 23, 2010
We are en route..
To Southern California. We made a pit stop in Northern California for this leg of the race (I love Amazing Race). We flew into Oakland, CA on Tuesday night from Hawaii. When we picked up our bags at the baggage claim, some lady made an observation," Wow, it sure looks like you're moving." I said, "Yep, we sure are." She said, "Well I hope its for a good reason, because who would ever leave Hawaii.." (thank you captain obvious..) We stayed with Meghan (Evs sister) and Rob (the bro-in-law) our first couple nights here and then had dinner with them last night. We also had a chance to visit one of my close friends, Shawna Brown. We were able to spend the evening with her and her daughter Lacey. We went to dinner and then walked around the mall and we had such a great time visiting. It was awesome to see how much Lacey has grown since we saw her last and how fast she is growing and jibbering..making animal noises and attempting to walk. Babies grow too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment