Since Evs is graduating, my brother Josh, my sis Brittanie and my niece Rubi are all flying out to help celebrate with us, oh and of course see the sights. Well Rubi will turn ONE year old when they are here and I wanted to make it a special birthday for her since well when will she ever turn ONE in Hawaii again?? So I decided to stick local style and keep it Hawaiian. A friend of a friend posted this pattern for a toddler Pa'u and I fell in love with it. So with the supervision of my crafty and artistic buddies, Dana and Rebecca, I was able to make it and let me just say its very fulfilling when you make something out of nothing and it looks so cute. I cant wait for Rubi to wear her Pa'u on her special day!
2 comments:
super cute. im sure britt will get some awesome photos of her wearing it. wish i could go to hawaii. im jealous.
yay! SOO cute!
Post a Comment