Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Date Nite

I love that just about anything can be date nite! Evs and I had to go grocery shopping so I decided that I would make that a date. I asked Evs, "Will you go on a date with me tonite?" And he said, "Where?" I said, "Its a surprise." He didnt go without many questions but we went and then he tried to guess what we were doing to ruin it all. I told him there were 3 parts to the date. So of course he used common sense and tried to guess them, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him because I actually did surprise him.
PART 1:
Eat dinner. Where? Evs absolute favorite: A&W
PART 2:
Grocery shop. Where? Costco. Oops it was closed. Who closes at 6 pm?
Part 3:
Go to Barnes and Noble and let Evs buy me a book I wanted.
Part 4: Evs addition
Get a foot massage from the asian ladies at the mall. He is a sucker to rubbing his feet.
Part 5:
Watch an on demand movie at home Evs choice.
My Life in Ruins.
It was a great nite. I love my man!

No comments: