On Saturday we met up with Brittanie and Rubi in Menifee, CA for their Independence Day celebration (apparently its a heck of a lot cheaper for them to do the celebration a week earlier than on the actual 4th of July). We walked around and looked at all the booths. We got us some old fashioned root beer and black cherry soda (I tried to share with Rubi, but Britt gave me the hater look and denied my opportunity to share with my niece--meany!) We didnt come prepared with ca$h, so Evs and I only had $7.00. Since Josh was working, Britt stole his money so we had a little more money to play with. Most of the booths for food and goodies only took cash, but I finally asked one of the food places, whose bacon I couldnt resist if she would accept a check and well she did!! So...we enjoyed some yummy bacon, egg, cheese and the works on a huge roll. It was delish! So yummy! I got a way cool light up bubble gun that my kiddos are going to love! We also got a funnel cake! It was way good too! Homemade batter and all! Rubi did well with the fireworks with this being really her first time being awake and alert for them. She did a little dancing to the music, but wanted to be right up by the DJ and all the people the whole time! I think shes going to be a social butterfly like her parents when she grows up! We had such a fun time and it got kinda cold..66 degrees. Burr. Thanks for the invite Britt and Rubi! We love you!
I sugared Rubi up with Rice Krispie treats.
Happy 4th of July!!
1 comment:
ha ha fun times! Love ru's rice crispy faces! Ps note that in one picture my shirt is pink and the other it is purple....weird....
Post a Comment