For starters, I took the day off work! Phew, A day of fun began. Started out the day by going to breakfast with my Momma to Ihop. Then we went and got a Mani & Pedi and it sure felt amazing and relaxing. I hadn't had a Mani & Pedi in a very long time! I'm talking a good year or more (unusual when you are in my family, we love us some maintained feet). It was so much fun! Next we walked around the mall and checked out the stores. I finally got a ring guard for my wedding band and engagement ring so they stay together now, pretty much the best present, exactly what I needed. Then my Mom, being the generous woman she is, made it all about me and she let me pick out whatever I wanted. She's lucky I didn't have much time to shop because I could have done some serious damage. She was so kind and thoughtful. It was just nice to spend some time with her (I am always working so I don't get to see her too much except for Sundays). Evan had the second half of my day planned so we hurried home so he could take me to his SURPRISE. He took me to Glen Ivy Hot Springs. It was the most relaxing place I have ever been. I went a relaxed in the floating pool, the spa, the saline pools and tried out the red clay mud bath. After all that fun, Evs had scheduled a couples massage (ever since our Honeymoon we have tried to get a couples massage because its something we both enjoy, so I am glad Evs joined me on my birthday for one, such a great idea). After getting a massage, I went to go take a shower, but got detoured by this huge roman bathtub in the back of the locker room area. Oh I just sat in that for a little more time until they kicked me out and then got into the shower. It was seriously the most relaxing and pampering day (my camera battery died, so sadly I don't have many pictures). On our way home, I had gotten a message that my childhood best friend was in the hospital, her water had broke. We stopped by and I cheered for baby Julian to come out on my birthday! She was only dilated at a 2 at 6 pm, so we hung out with her for an hour or so and then went home. I wanted Pizza for my Birthday dinner. So we ordered the Big Dipper from Pizza Hut with my favorite toppings, pineapple and mushroom, and the other half was pepperoni, for Ev. All in all I had an amazing birthday. I have always been about spending time with Evs. To me, getting to spend time with him is so much more important to me than anything he could buy me (like a kitchen aid he wanted to get me). After dinner, we went to his intramural basketball game and he played really well. Evs also dyed my hair for me too! I got so many call from friends and family, I was grateful for such a special day to celebrate another year, 26, to be exact. Dang I am getting up there..Today was my birthday, tomorrow will be just another day!
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(208)
-
▼
January
(15)
- More Birthday!
- Julian David Saludes
- 26th Birthday
- My faith is strong.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Day 3: We are definitely cool, but I think she mis...
- Day 2: We are still cool but she's starting to thi...
- Day 1. She thinks we are the coolest!
- Temple Day. Date Nite.
- Flowers.
- Luke 1:37
- Family History
- New Years Day
- New Years Eve 2010
- Completed.
-
▼
January
(15)

No comments:
Post a Comment