Thank you MLK Jr. for your dreams for your family and for our nation. I know our world isn't perfect, but it is better. Let the dream live on! We can dream and keep on dreaming!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evs sister Erin and her 4 kiddos came up from San Marcos to spend the day with us. We had a nice time playing games, listening to music, playing with the dogs and snake, and watching shows on TV. It was just nice to relax. Then we headed to the cheap theater in Perris and watched Tangled. We ate lots of popcorn and loaded up on candy! Such a fun time. It was such a cute movie too! I seriously really loved it! We went to my Mom's house and hung out with her (she just got back from a trip to Oregon). It was a nice day! Grateful I have so many wonderful people in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment