My brother and sister-in-law headed to Vegas for the weekend. So Evs and I were given a 3 day "free trial" with an almost 2 year old. We decided to spend the day at the Orange County Great Park with our friends (Kimber, Brandon, and Hudson Waldron). We rode the carousel a couple times, played at the park with the slides and rocks and rode in a helium balloon grounded by a cable. Rubi liked all of it, but her favorite was to chase and play with ALL the kids, even the ones that were having their own birthday party she kept trying to invade.
Lunch at Cafe Rio. Yum!
Fun at the dog park collecting pine cones and chasing dogs!
BLOW OUT of the day!
Time for bed! Phew it was a long, but fun day and a tired girl ready for bed in her Elmo pj's. She did well and only woke up once at 3am but fell back asleep quickly after I fueled her with a sippy cup. Shes such a happy girl when she wants to be =)
2 comments:
Gosh we have a cute kid! As for the unknown substance pictures I'll pretend like I didn't see them!
Love her!
Post a Comment