Saturday, February 19, 2011
Movie Night
Today we were suppose to go to the Snow with the youth from our church, but due to the weather conditions, it wouldn't be safe for us to travel up the mountain. So instead last night I volunteered to have all the young women come to my house (approx 10 out of about 17) and have a PG movie night. It came complete with stinky feet, lots of junk food, popcorn and kettle corn, and not one movie but TWO (the girls insisted and I didn't care) I think the girls seemed to have a blast. They watched Letters to Juliet and Leap Year. It was a lot of fun having them over to my house to chillax and enjoy their rainy Friday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(208)
-
▼
February
(14)
- Saturday Temple time
- FINDING ANSWERS
- I dont have kids..
- MOT
- Nothing
- Movie Night
- Our Valentines Day
- Carra Jo
- BBQ in winter!
- Thanks for the email forward Mom..just what I needed.
- GUNG HEI FAT CHOY
- Went to UCLA last night and had the opportunity t...
- Never too late!
- When it rains it seems to pour lately! But we will...
-
▼
February
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment