Thursday, February 3, 2011

 Went to UCLA last night and had the opportunity to see Dr. Temple Grandin speak live!I saw the movie based on her life, and it was phenomenal! Seeing her speak though was such a neat experience and I love that I was able to hear from her personally about her struggle with Aspergers and the way she thinks in pictures. It helped me get a better understanding of how to help my kiddos with Autism. It was such an awesome experience

p.s. UCLA is such a beautiful campus..the buildings were gorgeous! It would have been nice to experience my college years on that campus, but ehh not my cup of smart tea..plus I would have never met my amazing husband and experienced the islands.

2 comments:

Merilee said...

That is SO cool that you got to hear Temple Grandin speak LIVE. I was SO inspired by that movie about her.

The Fallan Family said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself!