Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Valentines Day

This day was very similar to any day with us, except just a little more special, just the way I like it! Most of the day and evening Evs spent in class. I spent most of the day back at the dentist getting another surgery and then going to work. On Evs break from class he came home and made a beautiful path of flowers and got me some yummy white chocolate covered strawberries(that tasted amazing)! I was so surprised when I came home! I am thankful for the effort and love he put into making the "Day of Love" special! We had a gift card for food so we decided to get it TO GO and I picked it up on the way home from work. We ate around 9:30 pm when Evs got home from class. Not your typical Valentines Day, but I think it turned out wonderful. I told Evs all I wanted to do was play "Just Dance 2" on the Wii. After having my dental surgery..didn't have much energy by the end of the day so we played it the next day and had so much fun! Evs is really good at that game!

"Love is the condition in which the happiness of the another person is essential to your own."







I made this book about our journey together the past two years for Evs for V-day. 
I want to quote something from Evans amazing note he wrote me, along with my dozen roses and my strawberries because he wont let me post the entire note.
"I can hear your voice now as I look at these flowers,'EVAN! I just had to pay $2300 for my dental procedure! We can't afford these!' This is my simple response, "Honey, we will never be too poor for me to buy you flowers. I love you so much! You are the best thing in my life. You are my greatest gift."

      Happy Valentines Day! Happy day of LOVE!

2 comments:

The Fallan Family said...

What a fun day! Perfect for you guys!

Jecia said...

Precious!