We were in good company
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Never too late!
For my birthday cake I made a special request for my Husband. I wanted a cinnamon roll cake. Evs makes the best cinnamon rolls ever! But we have been so busy busy with this and that, that he hadn't had time to make it for me. So...last night (February 2nd) he made it and we ate it! Close to midnight almost 1 week after my birthday! I love that we are still celebrating! Never too late for some yummy special birthday cake from my husband! Love that guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(208)
-
▼
February
(14)
- Saturday Temple time
- FINDING ANSWERS
- I dont have kids..
- MOT
- Nothing
- Movie Night
- Our Valentines Day
- Carra Jo
- BBQ in winter!
- Thanks for the email forward Mom..just what I needed.
- GUNG HEI FAT CHOY
- Went to UCLA last night and had the opportunity t...
- Never too late!
- When it rains it seems to pour lately! But we will...
-
▼
February
(14)
1 comment:
Yum!
Post a Comment