MOVING bites the BIG ONE!!
I am just glad we didn't have to move across a body of water again or via airplane, which means all through suitcases. Its been a long three days of packing, cleaning, and shuttling items out of the apartment. I swear the more that left the messier things got. I thought I was going to go crazy. I am so thankful for my brother Josh and my Mom's help, we couldn't have done it without them. Oh and of course my Amazing Husband who worked so hard not only moving during finals week, but for carrying most of the weight/burden of this move, while I worked so I didn't stress and check myself into a crazy place after having an anxiety attack. He's so Awesome!
Thanks to my cousin Chris and his wife Elizabeth, we are not totally homeless! We are crashing at their pad until we find our "new home".
1 comment:
Moving is never fun! Glad you had some help! Sorry we couldn't be there to help!
Post a Comment