Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fake Easter

We went to my Mom's house for Easter. She had boiled aggs and colored them and she also filled plastic ones for the wee ones that came over to actually find joy in finding the eggs {Rubi & Bria}. They had a good time. Rubi had done it before last weekend or something she had a one up on Bria, but once Bria realized that searching for eggs wasn't completely worthless, it was game on. They ran all around the front yard searching for the eggs, they liked the ones with candy in them {of course}, but werent too sure about the hard boiled ones {boring kind}. It was a nice family gathering. We missed our Oregon family, but we were able to skype with them and they all looked great on Easter {note: my new nephew Jason was recently adopted and had his first experience dying eggs-he is 7}
{And the hunt begins..}
{Excited much? I think so!}
{Working hard for that egg}
{I think Rubi was saying," Good job Bria finding the egg, I will take that candy now}
 

{Happy Easter! Love, the Stubbs}

No comments: