Nothing too exciting to write about lately. Im still working working and Evan is just completing the never ending "honey-do" list, but instead of just not posting, I decided to post something extremely boring. The below picture is a common occurance lately. If I am feeling tired or its almost time for bed and I just want to relax I just bring the doggies up in bed with me and they take over Evs side of the bed {as soon as he comes to bed or gets home they go to their beds-he doesn't like them sleeping with us because he said they wake up in the night and move around /they make him too hot}
Took Sage and Jade in for their summer cut. My first time taking them to the groomers. I didn't want all of their long locks cut off so they mostly got their ears and back all cut to be "cool" for the summer {notice the boy bows on Sage kinda funny}
{so adorable}
On our way to my parents house last week for a BBQ, we brought the dogs, but I had a clean car and didn't want them getting hair all over. So they sat at my feet. I was singing church songs in the car {apparently I have a voice like an angel} and I put these guys to sleep.
That was my boring post. We are still alive. Not much is new. We are blessed and grateful for all we have been given.






1 comment:
Sage been staring at you again?
Post a Comment