Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Pride
Pride really is a sin, isn't is? I tend to think so, but I am going to be prideful at this moment and brag about my amazing husband, dont judge me. I just want to say how proud I am of him. I really am so lucky to have such an amazing Chinese man in my life. He seriously is the brains and fun of our marriage while I am the anxiety and stress that accompanies life {sometimes}. As I stated in my, One Year Recap post, Evan has finished a year of his schooling. With this completion comes end of the semester grades. Now I have to be honest and say that when Evan told me he thought he was going to get a B+ I was still proud of him, but a bit sad/bummed because at the beginning of the semester he set a goal to get a 4.0 and I just didn't want him settling for passing, but all I have to say is that my husband finished the semester with 2 A's and 2 A-'s {really A-'s in grad school exist its crazy}. I am so proud of my husband! He may have not gotten his 4.0 but he got much closer {I still told him he needs to study more haha I am such a dictator of a wife}I am thankful for his example of procrastination that works so very well for him in his studies {lucky duck} but in addition so proud of him for really learning so much and enduring the "work for FREE" clinicals he does everyday. I just want to document this for our future so that he will always know how proud I am of him, how hard he worked {especially under my overbearring watchful eye} and how much I have seen him grow in such a short time. I love you my hubby you are my favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment