I love it when my husband tells me he loves me. I love it when he tells me that I am beautiful or that I am hott. Those these make me smile and I am blessed to not be deprived of those comments/compliments {thank you Evy}. But today I received a nice compliment that I hadn't really heard before. I was blessed to get a temporary job as a fitness coach at a Senior wellness center in Riverside {such a blessing}. I really enjoy working with Seniors and how they all aren't as crockity, stubborn, and boring as we are led to believe. My job is sweet. As I was completing a 3 month evaluation today, one of the members turns to me and says, " You're a good coach." That made me smile. I love that even at their {older} age they can feel encouraged and motivated to work out and maintain their health.
No comments:
Post a Comment