Friday, May 6, 2011

Lizard

I really dont think catching lizards is in my job description as a fitness coach, but I guess I stepped out of the box today and caught a huge black lizard {huge compared to Hawaii geckos} running a muck around the wellness center {I saw him yesterday, but he disappeared}. Seriously though, can you imagine one of my older members {like 79-80} seeing that thing running around and just have a heart attack..oh geesh..I wasn't about to have that happen..so I just did what had to be done. I got the trash can! I put it in one corner and one of my other members {72 year old male} took the yard stick and scared it my way. then I just pulled up the trashbag and took it outside to the flowers area. Oye funny adeventure! Living on the wild side.
{kinda looked like this but all black}

1 comment:

The Fallan Family said...

Way to save those old people from heart attacks :)