Christmas Morning we got a delivery. Small, simple things.
Best doggie toy EVER!
For Christmas this year, since it would be the 2 of us, we decided to take each other to a movie we wanted to see as our gift to each other. We love the movies so it just seemed perfect. I took Evan to see the Hobbit (3D and IMAX). It was a great movie. Since I liked The Hobbit, I decided I wanted to (finally) watch The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. We will be watching those as we head into the New Year!
Evan took me to see Les Miserables. I really enjoy musicals and plays. We enjoyed the movie, the singing, and even cracked up when an older guy received a call (which he let the phone ring and ring before he picked up) in the middle of the movie and he answers it and loudly says, " HELLO? HELLO? Steve, I am in a movie..(Pause).. can you text me.." Awesome! The entire theater proceeds to "SHHHHSH! him"
We were able to Skype with family throughout the day. We were glad to see they were enjoying their Christmas, but it was sad to be away too.
Ru opening her Tinkerbell & Periwinkle Dolls and Secret of the Fairies movie. The best part about Christmas is when you are so excited to give to others. I was so excited for Ru to open her present! So glad I could see her joy.
We enjoyed Celebrating His special day. The day of our Lord. He entered this world so humble and sacrificed His life for the world. For me.
We each have been given a gift.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!




1 comment:
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your Christmas together. We missed you!
Post a Comment