TWENTY-TWELVE!
We have much to be grateful for most importantly each other. E graduating and his job of course, our families, three new nephews, the Gospel, tender mercies, health.
Count your Blessings. Recounts are OK.
I could tell 2012 to go to HELL, but then I would lose all the good things that have happened. We are constantly reminded to Be Grateful. We have to endure all that happens which is out of our control. Our hearts were broken by much loss, but we have kept the faith and we will keep going.
Count your Blessings. Recounts are OK.
I could tell 2012 to go to HELL, but then I would lose all the good things that have happened. We are constantly reminded to Be Grateful. We have to endure all that happens which is out of our control. Our hearts were broken by much loss, but we have kept the faith and we will keep going.
Please be kind to us TWENTY-THIRTEEN!