Thursday, December 27, 2012

Four amazing years!

Four years ago we were hitched! And since then.. there's nothing I would change. He has made me better. And I am so lucky!
His card from me says, Sometimes when we're lying in bed, I look over at you and think, "I am so lucky." Then you start snoring in that snorty way and I think, "Well, that's annoying but I'm still lucky."
Ev said if he could have found the perfect card for me it would say:
Sometimes when we're lying in bed, I look over at you and think, "I am so lucky." Then you roll over and steal the sheets and I think, "Well, I'm cold, but I'm still lucky."

We decided to head into Alabama this year and hit up this neat restaurant my cousin told us about called Lamberts Cafe. It was such the best local southern food that I have had thus far. We loved the atmosphere, the decor, the food and the people. They throw rolls at you when you want another one. They come by with "pass arounds" that are put right on the table. They give you giant drinks and refills for free! 
Afterwards, we headed to the Tanger Outlets and shopped around and then headed home. We had a great day together. This year we learned a great deal about buoying each other up and carrying each others load. A year that we fell even more in love and appreciated (even more) our life together. 
Happy 4 year Anniversary!

1 comment:

The Fallan Family said...

Yay! 4 years! Looks like you guys had lots of fun :)