Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tis' the Season

We didn't send out Christmas cards this year, but I like to just make them for our memories. 
This photo was interesting to take. We took it on the beautiful beaches of Navarre, Florida (we live just down the road from them).They are gorgeous white sand beaches right on the Gulf of Mexico. The sun was going to down so we had to hurry. Dogs aren't allowed on the beaches (to keep irresponsible pet owners off the beaches , I suppose), so we had to find a secluded spot, get the dogs to look at the camera and smile, while I run back after setting the timer. Needless to say we were happy we got at least one good picture before we completely lost the light. The beauty is so surreal living so close to the Gulf. 

2 comments:

Brittanie said...

LOVE the pic on the beach! Super cute! Love you guys and the furry little ones too!

THE GROWS said...

Those are so cute that you should have done Christmas cards! :) i still check your blog I just am so busy that I never have time to write. miss and love you
em