
On Tuesday I went to the dentist to get two fillings done on the same tooth. I hate the dentist with a passion and ya they fix your smile and mouth so you can eat..ya ya blah blah..but I just dread hearing the little whistler tool they use and then the bumpy one that sounds like they are driving a race car in my mouth over my teeth, but too bad for me I have bad teeth (thank you daddy Matthew) even though I take good care of them, its genetic. Anyways for the past couple days since the dentist, my mouth has hurt 1. from holding my mouth open for so long and spreading it so wide 2. because of course its going to hurt they drilled my whole tooth out. So after work I have been just laying down for a "short nap" and I end up sleeping for 3 + hours. So yesterday because I slept so late I didnt get to do my run because it started getting dark outside and Ev doesnt like me running in the dark. So I decided to do my exercise on the amazing Wii Active instead, but I hadnt exactly gotten anything ready for dinner yet, I had just pulled out some chicken and was defrosting it. Evan had come home about the time I was starting to work out and he asked if I had anything planned, I told him what I had and what we could make, and he said, " just work out, Ill take care of it." And he did! Ev is always a helper when it comes to dinner or doing things around the house, but he just took over and let me have my exercise time because he knows how much I love it. Soo what was the result??? Well here it is:
Seasoned Shredded Chicken on Rice, with a hint of creamy brown gravy and white corn on the cob, garnished with romaine lettuce.


The dinner was fabulous but more than that I love my husband for being so wonderful!! I truly married my best friend and eternal companion!
2 comments:
very impressed with the bed! makes me want to take an art class again!
So Evan....i was thinking i was most definitely an over achiever as i spent all morning working on my lesson for the nursery...please they never listen but it is my calling....then i saw that beautifully made bed...you win buddy you are most definitely the perfectionist that i will never be....love you...mom
Post a Comment