Our little Jett was adopted today. We were sad to see her go, but glad she has a good home. Its funny because I have been the "Momma kitty" for the past month + and as Jetts new momma came to get her, I found myself telling her all the details about Jett--how to feed her, how much she eats, what she likes to do, all about her fun personality, etc. It was hard to give her away. I suppose just like a mother and their child..but I am sure that relationship its a lot stronger seeing as how this is well..an animal..and not my own flesh and blood. I experienced the nature of caring for something but then having to get rid of it. Sad. I am sure glad when we have kiddos that I wont have to make that choice! We will miss you Jett!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Urban Dictionary
- Love don't Judge
- Meet Jessi
- And the cheese stands alone..
- First there were THREE...then there were TWO..now ...
- I noticed the moon tonight as I was driving home f...
- First there were THREE...
- Bria
- Sagers
- The kitties:our foster kids
- Looks like Rubi didn't want to eat her green beans...
- DATE NIGHT: Double Feature
- I love..
- Saturday is a Special Day!
- Date Night: Double Feature
- Humor
- Labor Day Activities
- Another fun visit
- First there were TWO...
-
▼
September
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment