Life is seriously full of humorous things, but often we over look some of the funniest things that can change our day. I had a humorous moment and it made my day. I love my job for so many reasons, but one of my favorite things is when my kiddos are funny; And they are funny because they are trying to be, not because someone told them what to do or what to say and they repeated it back. They are experiencing moments where, in their own little world, they think something is funny and they execute it correctly by following through with the action instead of laughing out loud and expecting me to understand. My kiddo, J, put my shoes on, looked at me and smiled. Then said, " Look Darcy, I have your shoes on!" He laughed. It was pretty cute and pretty fun to see him engage in that type of interaction. Moral of the story is laugh at small things for they prove to make a big difference in your day!
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Urban Dictionary
- Love don't Judge
- Meet Jessi
- And the cheese stands alone..
- First there were THREE...then there were TWO..now ...
- I noticed the moon tonight as I was driving home f...
- First there were THREE...
- Bria
- Sagers
- The kitties:our foster kids
- Looks like Rubi didn't want to eat her green beans...
- DATE NIGHT: Double Feature
- I love..
- Saturday is a Special Day!
- Date Night: Double Feature
- Humor
- Labor Day Activities
- Another fun visit
- First there were TWO...
-
▼
September
(19)

1 comment:
Well said Darcy! Too cute! I hope baby girl comes on your bday too! :) It is the day after my due date so it is VERY possible!
Post a Comment