I noticed the moon tonight as I was driving home from work. It was so luminous, FULL and hard to miss. It felt as if it was within my reach, at my level. It was sitting so lower than normal and well it was just a peaceful image. I called my sister to capture a picture of it since my point and shoot wouldn't have captured it correctly. Tonight we have a 99% full moon.
Whats its purpose? I suppose I don't really know, I have my thoughts, then there is the facts, but I just like how its so bright and so full of life. The moon rotates around the earth in its own pattern and the earth rotates around the sun, my husband taught me that tonight. Looking at the moon, I can't help but feel God's love orbiting around me (not sure if that makes sense, but to me it does.) Cool Moon.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Urban Dictionary
- Love don't Judge
- Meet Jessi
- And the cheese stands alone..
- First there were THREE...then there were TWO..now ...
- I noticed the moon tonight as I was driving home f...
- First there were THREE...
- Bria
- Sagers
- The kitties:our foster kids
- Looks like Rubi didn't want to eat her green beans...
- DATE NIGHT: Double Feature
- I love..
- Saturday is a Special Day!
- Date Night: Double Feature
- Humor
- Labor Day Activities
- Another fun visit
- First there were TWO...
-
▼
September
(19)

1 comment:
I love the moon. :) And I love you, too! Miss you.
"I'm cold and there are wolves after me..."
Post a Comment