Simple things: Like, when my hubby buys me flowers. Its one of my favorite things he does for me to show me he loves me and is thinking of me! He is so thoughtful, that guy of mine! XOXO
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Urban Dictionary
- Love don't Judge
- Meet Jessi
- And the cheese stands alone..
- First there were THREE...then there were TWO..now ...
- I noticed the moon tonight as I was driving home f...
- First there were THREE...
- Bria
- Sagers
- The kitties:our foster kids
- Looks like Rubi didn't want to eat her green beans...
- DATE NIGHT: Double Feature
- I love..
- Saturday is a Special Day!
- Date Night: Double Feature
- Humor
- Labor Day Activities
- Another fun visit
- First there were TWO...
-
▼
September
(19)
1 comment:
That's so cute with the pictures and everything. Aw... I wish I had a hubby...
Post a Comment