NOW THERE ARE THREE!
I found a momma kitty that had a litter of 6 kittens. I heard the kittens whining behind a patio in our building, this was on Thursday. I went back on Friday afternoon to check on them and the momma was still there feeding them. I told Evs to check back on Friday night and he said she was gone. So when we took Sage for a walk on Saturday morning we checked back again, but we just saw the momma hanging around, but no kittens. We figured she moved them and hoped she was taking care of them and that someone would take care of them when they got a little older. This morning I was walking Sage before church and got this feeling to go look back where the kittens first were, low and behold there was a box and two kittens inside crying. One of them wasn't moving and they were so hungry. I didnt see the momma cat around anywhere and 4 of the kittens were missing (we think someone took them, then brought them back but the momma dug out figuring someone took them) so I took the box and brought it home and prayed my husband wouldn't kill me for bringing them home. I didn't want them to die so we took them to the humane society (non-killing shelter), but they had to reject them because they had no room (yesterday they rejected over a hundred kittens). We came home with the two kittens and I fed them, then I took Sage out again for another walk and heard little cries again. About 50 ft from where I found the other kittens, I found another one on someones porch. We knocked on their door and told the people and they had no idea. So we are officially foster parents to three little kittens that we named Jett, Miley Nums, and Ninja Boi, they are about 2 weeks old and love to snuggle with each other to keep warm. We don't plan on keeping them just fostering until we can find good homes. Its all about love!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Urban Dictionary
- Love don't Judge
- Meet Jessi
- And the cheese stands alone..
- First there were THREE...then there were TWO..now ...
- I noticed the moon tonight as I was driving home f...
- First there were THREE...
- Bria
- Sagers
- The kitties:our foster kids
- Looks like Rubi didn't want to eat her green beans...
- DATE NIGHT: Double Feature
- I love..
- Saturday is a Special Day!
- Date Night: Double Feature
- Humor
- Labor Day Activities
- Another fun visit
- First there were TWO...
-
▼
September
(19)
2 comments:
You guys are way good to all animals! I don't know that I could be that good!
yay!!! I can't wait!
Post a Comment