Just recently my sister Jess called me and said," Hey we're going to be down in California in March, we really need to get our family genealogy together so we can take their names to the temple and do their work." I said," Okay, I will work on in." It's such a neat experience to find your ancestors and to see that they are real people with a name and birthday and occupation and they have kids..lots of them. I have found it so rewarding to find them and realize that they are my family and they are more than a name on a 1900 census. When I was 4 1/2 months old my biological dad passed away. Soon after my Papa (his dad) passed away and then years later my Grandma (who I was not close to) also died. All of my great grandparents, and great great grandparents are gone too. There are only two living relatives I have on that side my Dad's brother, Jonathon Joseph Greco, who didn't remember further back than what my Mom had recorded and my Dad's half sister, Kathryn Andrews, who didn't remember anyone either. Its crazy that all of these people are gone! My sister Jessica and I are skyping, with no video, and searching through census' I am working on one side of the family (Newby) and Jessica is working on the Greco side. I have been searching for the parents of the below relatives my great great grandparents for the past hour and a half and I am determined to find them. And when I do its gonna be great!
Fred Coleman and Evalee S. Coleman
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(208)
-
▼
January
(15)
- More Birthday!
- Julian David Saludes
- 26th Birthday
- My faith is strong.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Day 3: We are definitely cool, but I think she mis...
- Day 2: We are still cool but she's starting to thi...
- Day 1. She thinks we are the coolest!
- Temple Day. Date Nite.
- Flowers.
- Luke 1:37
- Family History
- New Years Day
- New Years Eve 2010
- Completed.
-
▼
January
(15)

1 comment:
Get R done sista!
Post a Comment