Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

As we got up and started getting ready for church today, Evan was telling me what happened after I fell asleep during the movie last night. It dealt with a black widow, a rollie pollie bug, my slipper...and something about him being a hero and saving the day. I was listening, I promise, but with it being father's day, I couldn't help but think what a great daddy Evan will be someday...so I took the details of his story and added a..ONCE UPON A TIME...who knows, maybe someday when his kiddos ask him to tell them a story he can bust out the story about the black widow, a rollie pollie bug and my slipper..
I love you babe you're the best!

2 comments:

Cari Suz said...

Haha. You are so funny, Greco. Great story. Kudos to the man for making this world a safer place for the less harmful and less creepy bugs.

The Fallan Family said...

Haha! Evan's a hero!