Quon and I rented-a-kid for the night. You know..to see if we could hack it in the parenting world {Plus Britt & Josh were celebrating her birthday and their anniversary since she worked on the actual day}...it was pretty cool. But this kid wasn't just any kid..it was COLEE BOY-the cutest, happiest, littlest newly walking boy in my life right now.
We took him grocery shopping Friday night. He said "HIYEE" to everyone. And if they didn't smile or say Hi back he kept saying it to them until they acknowledged him. It was adorable!
Saturday I took him for a walk with the doggies and then he took a 2 hour nap. After we fed him and bathed him, it was time for him to be picked up. I think the doggies miss him or they miss him dropping food on the carpet.
This is Cole at 3:30 am
HAPPY AS CAN BE!! We love this little boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment