Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wedding Bells

I love attending weddings!! They are so beautiful and remind me often of the promises Evs and I made almost 3.5 years ago. Cynthia & Allen were sealed in the San Diego Temple yesterday, June 1, 2012. I am so grateful that Jenny & I could be there in the temple with her as she was sealed. Since her family aren't members they couldn't be inside the temple, I felt extremely grateful to be there and share her day with her. They were actually sealed for time and all eternity inthe same exact sealing room that Evs & I were sealed in, it was surreal to be in there again and feel even more love for my sweet hubby--I had a flashback of memories. She looked beautiful! Just stunning! They looked so happy and in love and I love love, seeing that in a couple.

"Mortal misunderstandings can make mischief in a marriage. In fact, each marriage starts with two built-in handicaps. It involves two imperfect people. Happiness can come to them only through their earnest effort. Just as harmony comes from an orchestra only when its members make a concerted effort, so harmony in marriage also requires a concerted effort. That effort will succeed if each partner will minimize personal demands and maximize actions of loving selflessness.”
--Russell M. Nelson

"Some choices have greater consequences than others. We make no greater voluntary choice in this life than the selection of a marriage partner. This decision can bring eternal happiness and joy. To find sublime fulfillment in marriage, both partners need to be fully committed to the marriage."
--James E. Faust

“Marriage is sanctified when it is cherished and honored in holiness. That union is not merely between husband and wife; it embraces a partnership with God (see Matt. 19:6).”
--Russell M. Nelson

“Husbands and wives who love each other will find that love and loyalty are reciprocated. This love will provide a nurturing atmosphere for the emotional growth of children. Family life should be a time of happiness and joy that children can look back on with fond memories and associations.”
--Ezra T. Benson
 Jenny is amazing! She became the impromptu photographer @ Cynthia's wedding..I wont say why because that would just be mean, but I will say she saved the day and captured some amazing moments. She was at the end of her rope by this time..Love you Jenny!
My amazing hubby 
Yes there was most certainly a Mariachi at her reception and it was awesome!
Evan was being a thrifty romantic {giving me a rose from the centerpiece}. I loved it and have it in a vase in my house.

We had a great day & night!!

1 comment:

Adam and Shawna said...

You guys are too Cute! I love you Darcy!