Sunday, June 10, 2012

Movie & Mall Date

Hubby took me on a date-- for FREE with an AMC gift card he was given for graduation--He took me to see Snow White & the Huntsman, even though he really wanted to see Battleship. Such a sacrifice. I Love him!
I liked it. It was good. A little darker than Disney's version of course, but well done. Upside-- lots of action & cute story. Downside--teenage couple talking and making out the entire time. I finally told them to stop talking and to keep their saliva swapping more quiet.

Afterwards we walked around the mall mostly on a mission to get Cole and CJ {niece & nephew} each a pair of Tom's. They both turned the BIG 1 recently and have been walking all over now. We weren't sure what to get a one year old, so we figured why not let them walk with the cutest shoes ever.
We also managed to go to my two favorite places in the mall:
Wetzel's Pretzels {we got a FREE pretzel using my frequent visitor card} & the pet store {FREE to look at all the doggies being stuck in small spaces--lucky for me they were all ridiculously expensive or I might've come home with a new King Charles Cavalier Tri-Color --for Sage & Jade of course}

Wonderful inexpensive Saturday afternoon--Blessed to have him as my eternal companion.

1 comment:

Katy said...

You must come to Last Chance with Elizabeth. You can buy next-to-new baby TOMs for 12.99. Come visit.