July 13, 1923-September 9, 2012
Dear Grandpa "B",
Your body wasn't quite as strong as your spirit. But til the end you laughed, joked, yelled, and dreamed.
I am so thankful for the chance I had to work with you the last year to keep your body strong and healthy.
You were my best client!
ALOHA OE' my dear Grandpa Ballantyne. You will be missed. Thank you for your impeccable example of service. I am blessed to have seen your example in my life. I had so much fun doing the bread run many years with you and Mom. I always remember to never have a ponytail or braid when around you because you always pulled it. Your smile was contagious. I am glad you can now go to Grandma for reals now instead of just dreaming about her all the time and then waking up. The last year without her has been hard and you have fought a good fight. Go get her Grandpa! I love you and will remember you always! I hope heaven is good to you and you continue to serve as you did on earth! Thank you for your legacy!
Until we meet again.






1 comment:
I'm sorry about your grandpa. :(
Post a Comment