We pretty much speak briefly via text in the morning as I am just waking up and he is headed to work (2 hour time difference). I text him during the day and he replies when he has a moment (which is rare). He works about 12 hours a day and really loves what he is doing. We usually talk while I am on my way home from work and he is on his way home from work. Its nice. Makes my drive in traffic quick. Friday he gets to attend a Suturing course. He is getting all prepped and ready to help the Orthopedic Doc in surgeries. He is pretty stoked about that. I ask him to send me pictures of him looking so fly in his "business man attire" but he doesn't want to send me the "emo" kine picture where the phone actually shows in the mirror. He has sent me these pictures though.
Of course he would send me the USA Women's signed goalie jersey.
Loving the scrubs!
Of course he would send me the USA Women's signed goalie jersey.
Loving the scrubs!
First cast. Looks pretty good.
I miss him like crazy, but I am so glad that he is enjoying his job and gaining so much knowledge and experience in such a short time. So thankful to Heavenly Father for this opportunity!



2 comments:
He works hard for his money!!!
he did a pretty dang good job on that cast!
and thanks brittanie. now i have that song in my head! haha!
Post a Comment