Politics has never been something I completely understood. Give me a soccer ball and a pickup game and I am a happy camper. Since I was legally able to vote, I have never taken an interest in all the confusing issues that I dont understand nor do I really have an idea of how to run a country. I just live in my mediocre middle class world, as an individual who has been given many freedoms and abides by laws so I dont get thrown in jail. What I know is family, work, adventures, and lazy days with the hubby. Obviously, I know that everything functions {or attempts to function} because of the government and the policies and the taxes and the laws and etc...I watched both the Republican Convention and the Democratic Convention, giving each party an opportunity to showcase their policies and issues so that I could make a decision for myself who I believe would help create a better America. I took this random quiz about where I stood with each candidate and these were my results.

2 comments:
This is interesting. I will have to see how I rate. I'm leaning towards Mitt already, so I'll have to see if iSide shows that.
I'm glad you gave both sides a listen. I didn't watch either :)
Post a Comment