Monday, December 14, 2009

Cockroach adventures

So..dont read this if you get grossed out easily..no really..dont do it..You might throw up in your mouth..So living in Hawaii brings for much beautiful weather and many surprises when it comes to little critters. First off, Please dont think we live a messy life, because we dont, I am a little anal..we do the dishes and keep our house clean..end. So I first noticed that there were roaches living in the face of our microwave when I looked to see the time and noticed that one of the parts of the numbers was missing, so I got up to see if the bulb was going bad and well, I found that there was a cockroach posted on the tail of the 5. GROSS!! They arent living on our splatter, they are chilling in the FACE of the flippin microwave how in the world did they get in there?!?! So I tried to bust out the screw driver and the screw driver worked for almost all the screws except two. It was a special torx screwdriver that no one seemed to have..so the roaches lived in the face of the microwave doing their thing making babies and laying eggs and I had enough when I saw little roaches starting to appear! Finally I found the bit we needed. $20 dollars later we were able to get the two lame screws off. Ev took the microwave outside and took the microwave apart. EWWWW...so gross! There were hatched eggs and roaches..yikes..pretty much the grossest thing ever! I am happy to report my amazing husband took apart, removed the roaches, and put back together a working microwave!!

No comments: