Saturday, December 26, 2009

MELE KALIKIMAKA ME KA HAUOLI MAKAHIKI HOU!

Thanks MUM for da Pajamas! We opened them Christmas Eve just like we always do!
We Spent Christmas Eve with Evan's family and extended family.We had a grab bag game, similar to a white elephant ,but not nearly as crazy as the Ballantyne white elephant. His family actually put stuff in that was useful and nice =) not like deer horns or 4 legged underwear or stuffed toads playing pool. It was a lot of fun though! I totally swiped a SPAM slicer (yes I said spam) from Auntie Helen and she had the most unforgettable expression on her face when I stole it. Oh how I love my Spam Slicer..We hung out all day on Christmas and spent time with my Hawaii parents and went to Zippy's for din din. Grandma Quon and Auntie Chicky,Uncle Jonathon, and Dems joined us too.
this is my favorite ornament on the tree. I actually put it up because it wasnt up and how could you not have this adorable little face on your Christmas tree!
I had a good time talking to my family. Missed them on Christmas, but glad they had a wonderful day! I love this season of Christmas, may we keep on giving of ourselves as the year continues and a new year begins.

No comments: