SHOUT OUT: Happy Birthday Josh and Nicole! Love you both!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Finals week
I finished my training for work on Monday. I felt like I was back in school again, I had to take oral and written quizzes each day and pass them with 90% or better and then on Monday I took a cumulative "Final" which I also had to pass with 90% or better. I passed all my exams and have slowly started to work with children with Autism, but due to the holiday season, families are going out of town and my schedule is very temporary until the beginning of the year. Its Evans last week of classes and he only has to take 3 exams. He got an email from one of his professors that basically said, " If you are receiving this email, it means that you are amazing and pretty much your grade in the class is a very strong A and you do not need to take the final.." I am so proud of my husband. He is working hard and is actually in the library as I am writing this blog post. I know that he can accomplish so much and he took on a lot of classes this semester and sometimes I know it was a lot for him, but I am thankful that he stuck it out so that he can be on track to graduate in April 2010. I love my husband and one of the best parts about being married and having one of us going to school is that I get to be his beautiful "pusher, encourager, you can do it" person and I know he always loves me for it. GOOD LUCK on your finals babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(83)
-
▼
December
(12)
- Life in Hawaii
- Happy ONE YEAR Anniversary!
- Maui we go!
- MELE KALIKIMAKA ME KA HAUOLI MAKAHIKI HOU!Thanks M...
- tis' the season
- Saturday is a Special Day!
- Finals week
- Cockroach adventures
- Celebrating
- Our Christmas tree two days later! Thanks to Momma...
- Oh Christmas tree!
- I heard this quote the other day I am not really s...
-
▼
December
(12)
1 comment:
Good job for both of you!!! Congrats on the new job and yay for Evan not having to take that final.
Post a Comment