Monday, December 7, 2009

Celebrating

Dana and Chris Bradshaw
Tyler and Becky Waldron
Da Gang
Happy Birthday DANA!! Our friend Dana's birthday landed on our weekly Monday FHE. So we decided to make it a surprise FHE and bring out the balloons, and cake, and ice cream. Ev and I attempted a new recipe, Haupia cake, since thats one of Dana's favorite types of cakes. I think it turned out pretty good! I was proud of Ev and I, we make a good team. We had a lesson, played some games and had cake and ice cream. It was a good nite.

I also started a new job today. I am a skills trainer for children with Autism and Asperger's syndrome. It was my first day of training. It was full of useful information and I am so thankful for Heavenly Father blessing me with a new job, especially since Ev and I will only be here in Hawaii for 4 more months. Who wants to hire someone for only 4 months? We are truly blessed and count our blessings everyday.

Today,December 7th, is also my sister Jessica's birthday! Happy growing old day! I love my sister so much and thankful for the relationship that we have developed. She didn't like me very when I was younger because I was annoying and the little sister, but I am thankful for her being my big sister and thankful that she and I can talk and discuss anything and that we can be there for each other even though we are far in distance. Happy Birthday Jess! I love you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

totally off topic but is this ur house? Id love to see what ur place looks like =-D