Monday, February 1, 2010
Yahoo!
He got it! Evs got an interview for Grad school! We are super excited. He is going t fly out to California most likely March 2nd and his interview is March 3rd. We are praying hard and going into the interview knowing that whatever the outcome is, its what is meant to be! I am so excited and proud of my hubby. He has worked hard and working to finish the semester strong. We can only hope for the best!! Love that man of mine to pieces! Good Luck Evy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
February
(17)
- The After Party..celebrating a couple things..
- 11:19 AM
- I had a block of legos thrown at my head today. TW...
- Dear You know who,
- One choice.
- Flat Stanley
- Only in a Hawaii Walmart...
- Valentines Day 2010
- Gung Hei Fat Choy!! Happy Chinese New Year!!
- Saturday fun!
- Sometimes I feel..
- TOP TWO REASONS I WANT MY OWN WASHER N' DRYER:1. S...
- The Spirit speaks
- That Husband of Mine...
- What is our character made up of?We need to be a w...
- Tru Wuv
- Yahoo!
-
▼
February
(17)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! So exciting! congrats. I'm sure Evan will do great at the interview and then someday we can be CA buddies too!
That is awesome! We will keep you guys in our prayers for sure. What school in Cali?
Cal State Baptist University in riverside,ca
Post a Comment