Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saturday fun!

Ev and and I had a great Saturday. I worked in the morning and then we went to the Kaiser Permanente Sports, Health & Fitness Expo walked around and looked at all of the booths that represented some form of your health whether it be foot reflexology, your spine/posture, your Aura, massage therapy, what you eat, and exercise/fitness testing and more. We went to one booth where you actually take fake food and make a plate of food and they tell you if you have all your food groups and whether its a good plate. I suppose as Exercise Science majors we would know what is good to eat so of course we did a great job plating our food.
After the Expo Evs, Mom Stubbs and I headed to meet Aunty Chicky, Demi, and Grandma for a Valentines dinner. We had good food and great conversation. Its always fun to be close to family.
We headed to Milano Freezer for some delish gelato.
I really enjoyed the day! There is nothing more that I love or that I would rather do than spend time with my cute hunny.Happy pre-Valentines Day!

1 comment:

The Fallan Family said...

I love the color of that wall! Gelato sounds good right about now. A caramel apple sounds better :)

Blog Archive