Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sometimes I feel..

well..SELFISH. Today I woke up with the sun peering through my window with a slight breeze. I go out and about today and the sun is shining and the temperature is 81 degrees. The beach looks amazing! Water is a little chilly, but heck you get used to it after a few minutes. I do feel SELFISH to be living in this beautiful place.



Meanwhile, Washington DC is having a blizzard. The temperature is 25 degrees and you are not advised to drive on the roads because they are so icy. Its a terrible way to live. Why would people subject themselves to living in such a COLD place? I mean honestly..beats me. I will enjoy my sun as much as I can savor these last few months and then envy my family that gets to continue living here without us.

No comments:

Blog Archive