Evs and I were thinking about you today when we heard it said in an inspiring talk, that if you recite the following phrase (or any phrase you want to make up) 10 times in the mirror every morning you will convince yourself that you are this and you will become what it is you want to become. Its all a mental game that Satan plays with you. He wants you to think that you are of less worth than you really are, but we know who is boss, YOU are. You are the one that controls your thoughts. So be the winner of the mental game and just do it. We love you and want you to be happy.
I AM A HAPPY CHEERFUL PERSON
I AM A HAPPY CHEERFUL PERSON
I AM A HAPPY CHEERFUL PERSON
I AM A HAPPY CHEERFUL PERSON
I AM A HAPPY CHEERFUL PERSON
I AM A HAPPY CHEERFUL PERSON
I AM A HAPPY CHEERFUL PERSON
I AM A HAPPY CHEERFUL PERSON
I AM A HAPPY CHEERFUL PERSON
I AM A HAPPY CHEERFUL PERSON
(Dedicated to the one who needs it most, you know who you is)
No comments:
Post a Comment