Thursday, February 4, 2010
That Husband of Mine...
He never ceases to amaze me. Before he left for class this morning at 7:30 am, he covered me with another blanket. I felt this extra warmth. WHY? because he is the sweetest person in my life and saw that the wind chill was really getting to me and apparently I looked cold and honestly I was cold. I was wearing a sweater and flannel bottoms too. Its been pretty chilly lately, for Hawaii I might add, I might just die if I lived anywhere else besides Hawaii right now and that place was colder than 60 degrees. I love my sweet husband of mine! Thanks babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
February
(17)
- The After Party..celebrating a couple things..
- 11:19 AM
- I had a block of legos thrown at my head today. TW...
- Dear You know who,
- One choice.
- Flat Stanley
- Only in a Hawaii Walmart...
- Valentines Day 2010
- Gung Hei Fat Choy!! Happy Chinese New Year!!
- Saturday fun!
- Sometimes I feel..
- TOP TWO REASONS I WANT MY OWN WASHER N' DRYER:1. S...
- The Spirit speaks
- That Husband of Mine...
- What is our character made up of?We need to be a w...
- Tru Wuv
- Yahoo!
-
▼
February
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment