Our nephew, Kai Uda, had a project for his class to do, which was to send Flat Stanley somewhere for an "adventure". He sent Flat Stanley to Hawaii! Yay! We were happy to have Flat Stanley visit with us for a little bit and show him some of the sights. While I was working at the Hickam Air Force Base, Flat Stanley went with Evan and Dad Stubbs onto Base to see all of the historical sights it offered because of the Attack on Pearl Harbor, on Dec 7th 1941. Flat Stanley enjoyed that learning experience. Then Evs and I took Flat Stanley to the beach to see what the waves were like and we buried him in the sand for fun. Then we took him to see more historical sights, the King Kamehameha Statue and the Iolani Palace.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
February
(17)
- The After Party..celebrating a couple things..
- 11:19 AM
- I had a block of legos thrown at my head today. TW...
- Dear You know who,
- One choice.
- Flat Stanley
- Only in a Hawaii Walmart...
- Valentines Day 2010
- Gung Hei Fat Choy!! Happy Chinese New Year!!
- Saturday fun!
- Sometimes I feel..
- TOP TWO REASONS I WANT MY OWN WASHER N' DRYER:1. S...
- The Spirit speaks
- That Husband of Mine...
- What is our character made up of?We need to be a w...
- Tru Wuv
- Yahoo!
-
▼
February
(17)
1 comment:
I remember when morgan had to do that and sent her's to your mom' house!
Post a Comment