Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

The last week or so, I been asking Evs,"Will you be my Valentine?" and his response was always," I dont know, we'll see.." So to start off today, my hunny woke up, turned to me and said," Will you be my Valentine?" I smiled of course and said," Yes!" We were able to have a great morning by team teaching in Sunday School at church. We came home, I got the salsa and chips ready and Evs picked a "special" movie, Enchanted. I always love that cute movie and I loved spending time with my sweet husband. I was in charge of dinner and Evs was in charge of dessert. I made some chicken with a Balsamic Garlic oil baste, a side of broccoli, and chicken rice. It was nice to be together at our little table enjoy us a special meal and watch us some Amazing Race!
DIN-DIN
Evs working hard on his V-day dessert.
Dessert in the process...
The finished product..mmm..mmm..good! It seriously turned out so amazing. I am so proud of my hunny for trying a new recipe and being such a great cook!
Happy Valentines Day! I know that we dont just have ONE day in the entire year that we have the chance to show our love to those we love, we should always extend our love to those around us. I am glad that this day didn't feel much different than any other day with my sweetie, but we just made it a lil bit extra special, since it was a "holiday" and all. I love you Evs!

4 comments:

Brittanie said...

love the del taco cups!!!

Stubbs Love said...

thats right! Those babies made it all the way from the mainland!!

The Fallan Family said...

Looks like you had a good day... I don't think I could ever get Jesse to make a dessert like that... Heck my apple pie didn't turn out that good. I couldn't get the lattice design right.

theniufamily said...

Happy V Day! That dinner looks so yummy and the dessert is so fancy! Way to go Evan!

Blog Archive